Metro Inc. is a large grocery and pharmacy chain operating primarily in Quebec, where 71% of its grocery stores are located. The remaining 29% are in Ontario. Similarly, 83% of its pharmacies are in Quebec, 12% in Ontario, and 4% in New Brunswick.
Wealth BuilderSorry, you do not have access to this content.
Interactive Performance Chart
MRU was first recommended here on June 30, 2020